At Integrity we target the specific needs of our clients. On both the small and large fleet side we offer specifically designed programs that will always put your company first. We understand that price will always be one of our insured’s top concerns and with that in mind we do our best to mitigate the costs without sacrificing coverage. Having worked with trucking companies in all areas of Transportation from Container Haulers to Specialized Carriers as well as Dry Van Companies and Oil field related Flat Bed Haulers. Our agents understand your needs and how best to fulfill them. We have the knowledge to help you take your company to the next level and provide you the resources and industry connections to do so. Our focus is always on designing insurance programs that meet your needs as well as putting emphasis on the relationship with our insured’s to make sure everyone feels like our largest client. Here are some areas you may be interested in having us take a look at for you:

Liability auto insurance covers damages to another person resulting from an accident you cause. One of the most basic types of auto insurance coverage, liability is also one of the few coverage options that’s mandatory in every state—though minimum limits of coverage vary, depending on where you live.

Cargo insurance (also known as marine, shipping or freight insurance) covers the loss, damage or theft of commodities while in transit.

Physical Damage is a general term for a group of insurance coverages that protect your vehicle. This general term includes Collision insurance, as well as your choice of full Comprehensive insurance or the more limited Fire and Theft with Combined Additional Coverage (CAC) insurance.

Liability insurance (also known as Commercial General Business Liability) protects a company’s assets and pays for obligations – medical costs, for example –incurred if someone gets hurt on your property or when there are property damages or injuries caused by you or your employees.

Occupational Accident is a policy that is designed to offer benefits to independent contractors and employees who not covered under a workers compensation policy.

Workers’ compensation is a form of insurance providing wage replacement and medical benefits to employees injured in the course of employment in exchange for mandatory relinquishment of the employee’s right to sue his or her employer for the tort of negligence.

Excess Liability is a policy issued to provide limits in excess of an underlying liability policy. The underlying liability policy can be, and often is, an umbrella liability policy. An excess liability policy is no broader than the underlying liability policy; its sole purpose is to provide additional limits of insurance.

Truck brokers, who own no equipment, seek this coverage to protect themselves in the event one of their contract truckers has a coverage issue. The truck broker may hold a certificate of insurance for their contract trucker, but occasionally that certificate may be invalid due to mid-term cancellation, exclusions, etc.

Property insurance provides protection against most risks to property, such as fire, theft and some weather damage. This includes specialized forms of insurance such as fire insurance, flood insurance, earthquake insurance, home insurance, or boiler insurance.

Non-Trucking Liability, or NTL, is insurance coverage for when you use your truck for non-business purposes. NTL offers you liability coverage for property damage or bodily injury to a third party. Any personal use between your return and next dispatch points will be covered under NTL.